-Insanity- Index du Forum -Insanity-
Le forum de la guilde -Insanity-

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Not Working 01 12 13

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -Insanity- Index du Forum -> -Insanity- Général -> Information & Débats
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elliamelvy

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Not Working 01 12 13 Répondre en citant

Facebook Not Working 01 12 13
> DOWNLOAD

Groups and Timeline are loading normally. we will be live on facebook at tomorrow 7 pm 2018-01-06 16:45:26 FunJustJustin prizedeck is there a issue with facebook and twitter log in on the site? both not working for me. Nothing appears on laptop. Facebook Problems? Share your issues with Down Today readers:. Somebody has blocked Facebook on virgin Media. can you help me? thanks 2018-01-03 02:23:14 BedBathBeyond susancakes1963 hi susan. Last checked 17 secs ago. Sheila Seager gmail.com Buck2Basics Facebook is working ok on Android, Safari and Firefox but its all over the place on Chrome. 2018-01-07 23:00:32 Eldarperi32 facebook how can i get a support from your team to solve issue? the automatic support not working 2018-01-07 20:00:27 cykelly1718 facebook -- my edit is still not working! please fix it. then this morning I used a different proxy to login and reset my password. Photos jumping, pages keep rejigging and wall not refreshing. Its been like this since late last evening. Be nice if theyd given us an explanation. Been from this morning still cant log on Ray Doyle Facebook cant connect. 2018-01-03 16:36:35 ZacharyRiley facebook i keep getting locked out of my account due to a fraudulent log in made by a hacker. No icons / no likes / no comments options. James I cant get FB to allow me to log in. Having to use Firefox. 2018-01-09 01:56:57 jdrussell44 wvsnowday their facebook account says two hour delay. OpenDNS or Google Public DNS are both excellent and free public DNS services. Comments cant be made, links on newsfeed posts cant open, even the Like button sometimes doesnt register, What gives? . not happy! 2018-01-08 23:07:46 xladyrob fallforautumne i had to leave facebook due to relationship problems 2018-01-08 20:15:34 DaddiLuchi my facebook is f**ked slow and being glitchy it not working right ,ima have to delete see if that helps my profile was just someone else's 2018-01-08 19:35:08 imraj4tech nam3pranav puravmehta facebook yeah.for 7 days it ws working fine.but now again m facing the same problem.! 2018-01-08 15:34:27 hiddentruthall heavy facebook use has been known to cause anxiety, depression, narcissism, sleeping problems and even stomach aches. 2018-01-06 11:56:00 WilliamsAL jackwillshelp have dmed you and messaged on facebook but no reply. #newyearnewyou 2018-01-04 01:36:39 CampbelIII capxofficial why your facebook is not working ? 2018-01-04 00:34:44 Gogilchrist spotifycares hi i can't seem to login to the website i use my facebook login but that's not working can u advise on what the issue is? 2018-01-03 22:43:58 1995shades justdancegame hello! why can't i log in on just dance with my facebook account? 2018-01-03 22:21:33 AFFCNY newyorkcity hey. Cant post anything. Please note that your country, service provider and browser information will be displayed next to your comment to better analyze a possible outage. I wonder if virgin has an issue with Facebook posts? Robert Anderson Im On virgin fibre at home mark Robert Anderson Yes it has to be virgin I can access in my 3/4G or on my mates BT broadband so all down to virgin for sure Mark What network you using, I am on Virgin Media and got Facebook problems? Craig Facebook is down yet again, seems to be an issue with Virgin Media yet again which is just plain stupid now&. 2018-01-03 20:50:47 TaviORilz facebook major problems with my page and i cant figure what to do!! help me pls 2018-01-03 20:04:51 TheGymGroup keledickens hey kele, sincere apologies for the delay. avsim.net - Avsim Server is down. To learn more about application performance management, visit Dynatrace.com. DavieRanks kipmurkomen meet the elders from the affected communities. Last checked 12 mins ago. Cannot go back to Notifications if a video was viewed. getting really frustrated now with customer service very disappointing 2018-01-06 11:32:48 boyboyjg joshvickz facebook facebook have no customer service staff to fix some issues, they should have realtime contact on facebook not on email! 2018-01-06 09:27:50 FactsInYourFace heavy facebook use has been known to cause anxiety, depression, narcissism, sleeping problems and even stomach aches. Whenever i try to open a message, it says Could not display conversation. Its not there long enough to like or post comment or share! Very frustrating. thank you for your inquiry. nor the twitter, facebook links 2018-01-06 01:15:40 ryanbane93 spotify let me disconnect my facebook damn you! 2018-01-05 22:40:58 CheeckySarah facebook having a problem with my status update what do i do to fix it 2018-01-05 20:06:51 WilliamsAL jackwills i have dmed you and messaged on facebook but no reply. Think someone must have coded in a spanner stephen palmer Is Facebook still not working Gemma Can login keeps on say in set up English screen and for black Sheena Selwood Facebook is stuck cant move off some silly game that I didnt go pn Julie Is yours working yet ? Julie Cannot login in cannot set up in English and screen goes black Tony Cook I want to remove my Facebook account but they wont let me log in unless I give them personal information to do what they want with.this is invasion of privacy and Facebook should be bought to account .if you dont want something you should have the right to remove it 5a02188284
pro facebook hack v3.2 downloadselect all friends on facebook javascript 2013cover photo for facebook downloadtips for facebook usersfacebook application for lg s365facebook password stealer workingpeace sign for facebook textapp facebook e twitter insiemei forgot my facebook password and idhow to remove facebook chat sidebar

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -Insanity- Index du Forum -> -Insanity- Général -> Information & Débats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation